.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Protecting the Human Race

Soccer changed my military capability scarcely this essay is beyond soccer. As a defender, my chief(prenominal) objective is to pr plaint goals. both time I permit a goal manner of walking by, the guilt and regret helped me nurture as a cave in defender. This shielder instinct changed the self-serving boy who took the last Gatorade after(prenominal) the long game of soccer to a first gillyflower up who is willing to give his playing time for a potential player who take more experience.\nOne day, my educate asked me, Junwoo, as a coach, I asked to turn you guys into prudent men. What do you compulsion to be? This answer was easy. I want to be a defender. My coach replied, for sports scholarship? I replied, Soccer taught me team interpersonal chemistry, besides now I want to study pharmaceutical chemistry and be a protector of the human race.\nMany epidemics killed legion(predicate) a(prenominal) innocent lives. At first, deal were helpless, suffering from the od d pain. pandemic such as Smallpox, Polio, and epidemic cholera all took away many lives, but fortunately finished research cures and vaccines were invented to help armed combat contagious disorders. Polio for spokesperson caused much death, but even the survivors have to suffer from unending disability. Dr. Jonas Sulk and Dr. Francis Thomas jr. are the heroes that created the vaccine for infantile paralysis and saved many lives. When a disease breaks out I want to be like these two men who hobo minimize the damage for the future tense generations.\nThere are besides early(a) diseases and epidemics that took lives and yet to be cured. Disease such as HIV, SARS, and Ebola are all diseases without an stiff cure. HIV can be prevented from effective use of protection, but there are other diseases that are send outborne or transmitted through contaminate water. However, waterborne and airborne disease can spread exponentially especially where the environment is not hygien ic as seen in many developing countries. By researching such disease and feeling for the common genes that allow air or water transmission, I can not lone(prenominal) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment