.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Collective Fear and Tragic Events

What is fear? hero-worship is an emotion that protects us from the threats in our surroundings which has evolved to become much complex. Imagine when a root word of individuals fear something together. One soul resisting to governments policies fucking become a great conflict with many muckle. The capital of Oregon Witch Trials of 1692 Puritan mod England is one example. Hundreds of innocent people were accused and convicted of being witches because of incarnate fear created by wild evidences. I-I cannot tell how, but I did. I-I heard the other girls screaming, and you, Your Honor, you seemed to see them, I-it were only sport in the beginning, sir, but then the all(prenominal) told sphere cried pot liquor, spirits, and I-I promise you, Mr Danforth, I only thought I say them but I did not.- (Miller, Act 3. page 107). consort to Marry contendren in the book The Crucible, the whole world feared evil and started to cry spirits after a few girls screamed during the witch trials. At the difference of the trials, nineteen people disjointed their lives because of presumed fear. In other words, bodied fear can reposition the world by sad events. \nOne real life sentence example is astragal book in World War 2. Just before 8 a.m. on December 7, 1941, hundreds of Nipponese fighter planes attacked the American maritime base at Pearl Harbor near Honolulu, Hawaii. In all, the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor lame or destroyed 18 American ships and nearly three hundred airplanes. Dry docks and airfields were likewise destroyed. more or less important, almost 2,500 men were killed and another(prenominal) 1,000 were wounded. The day after the assault, chairman Franklin D. Roosevelt asked Congress to declare fight on Japan. In the meantime, the unify States feared another attacks by the Japanese. As a result, Roosevelt issued Executive gear up 9066 on February 19, 1942, ordering all Japanese Americans to leave their houses with a suitcase of belo ngings and root to a niggardness bivouac within 48 hours. These concentration camps were ...

No comments:

Post a Comment